PROJECTS INVOLVED, COORDINATED AND COUNCELLED
- “Populist Communication in Europe” Project, COST Action of the European Union (2016-2018) http://www.ntnu.edu/populistcommunication/
- Unraveling the Mediterranean Migration Crisis (MEDMIG), ERSC Urgent Research Grants, Researcher. (2015-2017) http://www.medmig.info/
- Horizon 2020 Marie Curie ERN Project, Science Unites All, Project Coordinator (2016-2018) http://sci-all.com/
- Jean Monnet Module on “Migration-Security Nexus in EU”, Module Leader, (2016-2019)
- The Political Economy of Anti-Immigration, TUBITAK- Turkish Academy of Sciences, 2221 Project (with Beverly Crawford)- Visiting Scholar Research project, 2015.
- IRSES Marie Curie FP7 Project, EU-GLOBAL- Transatlantic Perspectives in a Changing Global Context: Multilateralism through Regionalism, Researcher, 2012-2015.
- European Commission Lifelong Learning Programme Multilateral Project, UBICAMP- Integrated Solution to Virtual Mobility Barriers, Coordinator, 2012-2015.
- Opening More Employment Gates for Students (OMEGA), Erasmus Plus EU KA2 Strategic Partnership Project, Expert Consultancy.
- European Commission Lifelong Learning Programme Transversal Project, FLLLEX – The Impact of Lifelong Learning Strategies on Higher Education, Researcher, 2009-2012.
- European Commission Lifelong Learning Programme Multilateral Project, CONNECTION-Cultural Organizations as Communication and Learning Environments, Project Assistant, 2007-2008.
- European Commission Erasmus Intensive Programme Project “MUSE-Musical Understanding of Society in Europe”, Project Coordinator, 2012.
- European Commission Erasmus Intensive Programme Project “EPOCCA- European Perspectives on Cultural Codes in Art”, Expert Consultancy, 2013.
- European Commission Erasmus Intensive Programme Project, SOCRESEDU- Social Responsibility Education in Europe, European Commission Erasmus Intensive Programme Project, Administrative Expert Consultancy, 2012
- TUBİTAK (Turkish Academy of Sciences) Project “Science Consultancy in Education” Project of Dokuz Eylül University, PCM Trainer, 14-20 February 2011
British Embassy Ankara Project “Multi-agency co-operation and training for awareness raising on the Lisbon Agenda”, Institutional representative, 2007