Articles in refereed journals
- Converting International Migration into a Security Issue: Radical Right Parties in Europe and Securitization of Migration (in Turkish – Uluslararası Göçlerin Bir Güvenlik Konusuna Dönüşümü: Avrupa’da Radikal Sağ Partiler ve Göçün Güvenlikleştirilmesi). (with Mandacı, N.) Uluslararası İlişkiler Dergisi (International Relations Journal). V:10. No.39. pp..105-130. Fall 2013. (SSCI Journal).
- “Security Belongings in South East Europe: Divergences and Convergences”. European Perspectives. 5 No. 2(9), pp 63 – 82, October 2013 (indexed in IBSS).
- Stretching, Opening or Sealing the Borders: Reflections of Turkish Foreign Policy Conceptions on Migration, Asylum and Visa Policies (October 2017) Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies (SSCI Journal).
- “European Radical Right Parties as Actors in Securitization of Migration”. WASET International Journal, Vol:7, No:8, 2013, PISSN 2010-376X (indexed in International Science Index, EBSCO, ERA).
- “Supranationalization of Migration Policies in Europe and Transformation into A Security Issue: A New Phase in European Migration History?” (In Turkish – Avrupa’da Göç Politikalarının Ulusüstüleşmesi ve Bir Güvenlik Konusuna Dönüşümü: Avrupa Göç Tarihinde Yeni Bir Dönem mi?). Ege Stratejik Araştırmalar Merkezi Dergisi, Vol:5 No:1, January 2014, 11-48
- Turkey on the Route of Retirement Migration: The Motivations of European Retirement Migrants to Prefer Turkey and Their Perception of Turkey- Emekli Göçleri Rotasında Türkiye: Avrupalı Emekli Göçmenlerin Türkiye’yi Seçme Nedenleri ve Türkiye Algıları”. Journal of Yaşar University. 2012. 28(7) 4766 – 4787.
Chapters in books or monographs
- “UN Global Compact, Migration, Demographic Change, Diversity Management, EU Communication on CSR”. Dictionary of Corporate Social Responsibility. Springer, (February, 2015 ). Edited by Samuel Idowu, ISBN:978-3-319-10535-9
- “From Environmental Migration to Post-Disaster Migration: An Analysis within the Context of International Actors (in Turkish – Çevresel Göçlerden Doğal Afet Sonrası Göçlere: Uluslararası Toplum ve Uluslararası Aktörler Ekseninde Bir Değerlendirme) in “Afetlerle Kalkınma: Tecrübeler, Politikalar ve Beklentiler” Efil Yayınevi, Edited by Murad Tiryakioglu, ISBN:978-605-4160-68-6,
- “The role of the Regional Actors in Governance of International Migration: EU, NAFTA and MERCOSUR – Uluslararası Göçlerin Yönetişiminde Bölgesel Aktörlerin Rolü: AB, NAFTA ve MERCOSUR Örnekleri” in Uluslararası ilişkiler ve Göç – International Relations and Migration (Forthcoming- 2017).
- “Instrumentalisation of International Migration Policies: International Migration as an Element of Foreign Policy Strategies – Uluslararası Göç Politikalarının Araçsallaştırılması: Dış Politika Stratejilerinin Bir Unsuru Olarak Uluslararası Göçler” in Uluslararası ilişkiler ve Göç – International Relations and Migration (Forthcoming-2017).
- “Corporate Social Responsibility in the European Context”. (with Yıldız, A.) in Turker D. (Ed.). Contemporary Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility. Lexington Books. USA, December 2013. ISBN number : 978-0-7391-8373-1.
- “Social Entrepreneurship in Turkey: Challenges and Opportunities” (with Turker, D. and Yıldız, A) .in Emprendeduria Social: Alternativa Sostenible Para Una Nueva Economia (ed. by Carmen Parra and Ferra Porta). Libreria Bosh. September 2014. ISBN number: 978-84-942385-9-8.
- “How to Search Funding for Projects and Points to Consider -Projeler için Fon Kaynağı Araştırma ve Fon Kaynağı Seçerken Dikkat Edilmesi Gerekenler”. in Toker, H. (Ed.). Proje Tasarımı, Yaşar University E-Book. 2013.
- “The Politics of Social Ties: Immigrants in an Ethnic Homeland”, Europe-Asia Studies (December, 2015), (SSCI Journal).
Published conference proceedings
- “Political Economy of Anti-immigration: The Case of Syrians in Turkey”. 25-27 June 2015, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic. (book of abstracts)
- “Social enterprises in a developing country context: Analysis of social entrepreneurship models in Turkey”, 2014. (with Türker, D., Yıldız, A International Conference on Entrepreneurship IEC 2014. Istanbul Aydın University [15-16.05.2014], Conference Proceeding, pp.117-129.
· Brexit: An Opportunity or Crisis in EU-Turkey Relations (in Turkish) – İktisat ve Toplum, February 2017.
· Turkey’s great challenge: integrating 2.7 million Syrian refugees, The Conversation, October 2016 – https://theconversation.com/turkeys-great-challenge-integrating-2-7-million-syrian-refugees-66817
- Selling up, settling down: how a Turkish neighborhood adapted to its Syrian refugees (with H. Crawley), The Conversation, June 2016 (republished by Middle East Eye in July 2016) – https://theconversation.com/selling-up-settling-down-how-a-turkish-neighbourhood-adapted-to-its-syrian-refugees-60738
- Projects on the Route to the European Union, Yasarım Magazine of Yasar University, July 2016